Processing Times - How long will it take to receive my order once it has been placed?
Below is general information on processing times for our two most popular product categories - Custom Printed Items (such as invitations, announcements and stationery) and Custom Stamps and Embossers. Please note that, even within these categories, processing time can vary by product, so it's important to check the delivery language on the page for the specific item you are considering.
||Standard Processing Time
|Custom Printed Items
||5 to 7 business days + shipping time
|Custom Stamps & Embossers
||Up to 10 business days + shipping time
Custom Printed Products
We provide a complimentary digital proof for each invitation, announcement or stationery order with over two lines of text. For both standard and rush processing, we will generate a digital proof for your review 1 to 2 business days following receipt of your order. In order to help ensure your satisfaction with the final product, we will not print your order until you have signed off on your proof.
Standard processing time for custom printed orders is 3 to 6 business days following your approval of the proof.
Rush processing shortens this processing time to 1 to 2 business days following proof approval. A $25 fee applies to rush processing. During the holiday season (October 1 - December 31), rush fees may be higher depending on the product. Please note that rush processing fees do not include shipping costs.
Assuming that you review and approve your proof within 24 hours of receipt of your proof, total estimated processing times, including your proof review and approval, would be as follows:
||Approximately 5 to 7 business days processing time* + shipping time
||Approximately 2 to 4 business days processing time* + shipping time
- These times are based on the assumption that you approve the first proof as the final proof within 24 hours of receipt. If you delay in approving the proof or if there are changes to the first proof, processing times will be longer.
- Please note that standard processing times may be longer during the holiday season (October 1 through December 31). During this time, orders are usually processed within 10 business days following receipt of your proof approval.
Custom Stamps & Embossers
Custom stamps and embossers may take up to 10 business days for processing plus shipping time. During November and December, this standard processing time may be longer.
Important Notes on Order Processing Times
- Processing time and rush processing charges for some products may differ from the standard processing times and fees described above. Please consult the processing and delivery language on the product page for the specific item you are considering.
- For all processing times, business days are Monday through Friday excluding major U.S. holidays.
- Processing time estimates assume that orders are received by Rossomer Square prior to 2:00 pm Eastern time. For orders received after 2:00 pm Eastern time, please add an additional business day to the processing times listed above.
Rush Order Costs - How much does it cost for a rush order?
The rush order fee is $25 for each item ordered. Rush orders are only available for certain product lines. The product detail page will show a Rush Processing option if it is available for that product. We do not offer rush processing on stamps and embossers at this time. During the holiday season (October 1 - December 31) fees may be higher depending on the vendor.
Order with confidence! Your happiness is our top priority. We believe one of the best ways to ensure customer satisfaction with our service is to allow you to sign off on a digital proof prior to printing. So, we provide a complimentary digital proof for each order with more than two lines of personalized text. (Any additional required proofs incur a nominal $5 charge. Proofs are not available for personalized stamps and embossers.) Many of our competitors charge fees for digital proofs but Rossomer Square is committed to the highest level of customer service and we believe that providing a complimentary proof is the best way to ensure your happiness with the final product.
Samples - Can I order a sample?
Yes! Order a sample in order to fully appreciate the fine quality of our paper, printing and designs. Each sample costs $2.50 including shipping. With the purchase of each sample you will receive a $2.50 off coupon which can be used on your next order with us. Samples are available for many of our products but not all of them. If you are interested in a obtaining a sample of a product but you do not see a link to a sample on the product page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the "Ask Us About This Product" button to see if a sample can be ordered. (Please note that samples are not customized and may or may not contain text.)
Payment Options - What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, and American Express orders. We do not directly accept checks, money orders or COD at this time. We suggest using PayPal if you do not have a credit card.
Sales Tax - Do you collect sales tax?
Rossomer Square is located in the state of Maryland. By law we are required to collect tax on orders shipped inside the state of Maryland. U.S. orders outside the state of Maryland are exempt from sales tax.
What are your hours of operation and holiday schedule?
We are open Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM.
We are closed on the following holidays:
|New Year's Eve Day
|New Year's Day
|Independence Day (July 4th)
||Boxing Day (December 26th)
Shipping Options and Costs
Rossomer Square primarily uses UPS to ship our products in the United States although we may, in some instances, choose to use FedEx or the US Postal Service. For international orders we primarily use the United States Postal Service's Priority Mail International. We ship Monday through Friday excluding major holidays.
Rossomer Square shipping options and costs are listed below. Please note that this table shows shipping times only and does not include our processing time. Please see Processing Times for additional information.
||Continental USA - Cost
||Continental USA - Shipping Time
||HI/AK Shipping Time
||3 to 5 business days
||3 business days
||2 business days
||2 business days
|Next Day Air
||1 business day
||1 business day
|Canada & Australia
||Cost (US $)
|CAN & AUS
||4 to 10 business days
*Please note, the tables above only reflect transit times once a good has left Rossomer Square and does not include our processing times which may be longer for international orders. Also, please note that the costs above do not include taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. For orders shipped to destinations outside of the United States, Rossomer Square is not responsible for ANY duties, taxes, tariffs, brokerage or other fees associated with the shipment. These costs are the responsibility of the recipient. Rossomer Square is not knowledgeable about country-specific import regulations and we are not responsible for fees or damages associated with noncompliance. We recommend that you to research all country-specific import regulations prior to placing your order.
International Shipping - Do you ship internationally?
Yes. Our shipping fees reflect shipping to the USA, Canada, and Australia. We will ship outside the USA, Canada, and Australia but additional fees may apply. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide an estimate of the fees associated with your order. Please be sure to include in your e-mail what product and quantity you are interested in ordering so that we can estimate the weight of the product.
Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
We ship to APO/FPO addresses using the US Postal Service and additional fees may apply to your order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide an estimate of the fees associated with your order. Please be sure to include in your e-mail what product and quantity you are interested in ordering so that we can estimate the weight of the product.
PRINTING ON BLANK STOCK
In the mood for some DIY? Some shoppers like the cost effectiveness of buying blank stock from Rossomer Square and printing their invitations and announcements themselves.
We offer a great selection of fine papers that work well with most laser and inkjet printers, but every printer is different, so careful set-up and some testing are key.
Here are some tips for getting good results with your home printer:
- Make sure that the blank stock you buy is recommended for laser and inkjet printers. This will be noted in the description and/or features listing for our products.
- Purchase extras for test printing. An extra 10 invitations or announcements is usually enough to try out your layout and your printer settings before doing your "live printing."
- Familiarize yourself with your printer's capabilities and settings by reading the manual (most manuals are available online from the manufacturer's website). Our blank stock is generally a heavier weight and a different size than regular plain paper and typically requires that you use your printer's specialized settings.
- You can use a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Word, to set up the text for printing on your blank stock. You will generally need to create a custom-sized document that matches the size and orientation (portrait vs. landscape) of your blank stock and then set margins, fonts and line spacing so that your personalized text is positioned properly.
- Cut some plain paper to the same size and orientation as your blank stock for a first set of test prints. Or, copy one of your blank invitations and then trim it to its actual size so you can see how your text will look with the design elements on the blank stock.
- When you're happy with how your layout looks on your plain paper test, make some test prints on your extra blank stock, using these test prints to make final, precise adjustments to your layout and your printer settings.
- One final tip... Paper can sometimes shift when it feeds from a stack in your paper tray, so consider printing each invitation or announcement individually to ensure that your layout remains properly positioned as you print your entire quantity.
Have questions about working with blank stock that aren't addressed here? Email us at email@example.com. We're happy to help!
Photo cards, announcements and invitations make treasured keepsakes long after the event is over. Please be aware that the quality of your photo card is highly dependent on the quality of the photo that you submit to us. In order to ensure the best results for your cards we recommend the following guidelines for the photos that you send us:
- Please use a 3-megapixel or higher digital camera - anything less than this will cause poor results. Pictures from camera phones, disposable cameras, and low resolution cameras are not recommended since they will usually provide poor quality results when printed.
- Please set your camera to the highest possible resolution setting. Photo resolution of 1800 x 1200 or 300 dpi or higher is preferred. The higher the resolution, the better the results.
- Be sure to use only sharp, clear pictures that are in focus. We are not able to fix blurry photos.
- Make sure your camera’s zoom feature is turned off before taking the photo.
- Please upload your file in JPEG format.
- We ask that you send original, unedited, un-cropped, high resolution, color JPEG files for your card. We will make adjustments to your photo free of charge. Black and white or sepia conversion, cropping, etc. are free of charge upon request. If you would like us to edit the photo, please provide a description of what you would like done in the “Special Instructions” field at the bottom of the customization page. (We will use the photo in the color it is submitted if we do not receive instructions otherwise.)
- It is important to take into consideration the orientation of your photo when choosing your card. Photos with a vertical layout work best with vertically oriented cards. Photos with a horizontal layout work best with horizontally oriented cards.
- Please be aware that, depending on your photo and the paper used, photos printed on our products may have some color variation from the original photo.
Usage Rights or Permission
Please note that by submitting your photo to us, you are stating that you own the rights to the image you are submitting or you have permission from the copyright holder to reproduce the image. Photos taken by a professional photographer require the photographer's consent to reproduce. By submitting a photo to us you represent that you have secured any required permission. Furthermore, you agree to defend Rossomer Square, Inc. and hold it harmless from any legal actions, including but not limited to legal fees, resulting from our possession or reproduction of the photo and your breach of any of the representations stated above.
Envelope Pre-shipment Service
We know how busy you are and we want to help!
Trying to get an early start on addressing your baby announcements before your bundle of joy arrives?
Or would you like to get a head start on addressing your holiday photo cards before the holiday rush, even though you don't have the perfect family picture yet?
Rossomer Square’s Pre-ship Envelopes Option provides the perfect solution for getting a head start on addressing your envelopes. Our convenient Pre-ship Envelopes Option allows you to order and receive your envelopes before you're ready to customize your cards or announcements. Come back and add text and/or photos for your cards later. Once you receive your printed cards, simply slide them into the envelopes you have already addressed, mail them and then pat yourself on the back for being so organized!
- Step 1: Choose your favorite design.
- Step 2: In the box for text customization type either “Wording to be provided later” or “Wording and photo to be provided later.”
- Step 3: Select the Pre-ship Envelopes option on the customization page. A $10 to $15 fee applies, depending on vendor, which includes shipping costs for the envelopes.
- Step 4: Select whether you want your return address printed on the envelopes. Select any other customization you want for your cards (such as type styles, etc.).
- Step 5: Add your order to your shopping cart and finish shopping.
- Step 6: Once you are done shopping, proceed to check-out to pay for your cards, the pre-ship service, and any other customizations or products that are in your shopping cart.
- Step 7: When you're ready to finish personalizing your order, send us an e-mail with your name, the date of your original order and the text (and photo, if applicable) that you want us to use for your cards. Your order will be processed in 5 to 7 business days and then shipped via whatever method you chose when you purchased the order in Step 7 (e.g., standard ground, 2nd day, etc.)
Please note that this service is designed for times when you don’t have all of the information needed to complete your order, but you want to get a head start on addressing your envelopes (for example, you are ordering a baby announcement before the baby arrives). Due to the speed of our printing process, we don't recommend using this service when you have all of your information and have completed the customization process. In this case, the pre-shipped envelopes will not arrive much earlier than the printed product.
Custom Products (Custom Printed Paper Products, Stamps and Embossers, etc.)
At Rossomer Square, we take great care to ensure a quality product and we are confident that you will be pleased with your purchase. In order to ensure that your order is completely correct, we offer a complimentary digital proof with your purchase on items with more than 2 lines of custom text so that you can review and sign-off on the final version of the card before we print. Changes after that (a rare occurrence) would be subject to a $5 per additional proof charge.
Our designers are trained to help review your proof but please note that you are ultimately responsible for the proof and Rossomer Square is not responsible for mistakes on the proof once you have approved it. If, for some reason, your product is printed with an error that was not caught in the final proof, Rossomer Square will work with you to correct the error and reprint the documents at a 40% discount off of the non-discounted retail price.
Of course, if there is an error that is attributable specifically to Rossomer Square or our vendors, we will reprint the order quickly at no cost to you. Claims related to errors such as this must be made within 10 days of receipt. Please do not dispose of the original order. A UPS call-tag will be issued and we will pay the shipping costs in order to collect the original order. If we are not able to collect the original order, then we will not be able to issue a refund.
Due to the personalized nature of our products, orders cannot be canceled after the final proof has been approved. Cancellation of the order during the proofing stage of the order will result in a $25 cancellation fee to cover cancellation fees by our vendors. If you cancel a rush order, we will not be able to refund your rush order fee. If you ordered pre-shipped envelopes and they have already been shipped, then we will not be able to refund the cost of the pre-shipped envelopes.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return a product.
Blank Stock & Other Non-custom Products
You may return unused blank stock and other non-custom products within 14 days of receipt. We will not refund the original cost of shipping the product to you or the cost of shipping the product back to us. Refunds will only be given for blank stock that is unused, in new condition, and is a complete set in its original packaging (e.g., if a product comes in sets of 10 per box, then the product must be returned in complete sets of 10 in the original stationery boxes).
Of course, if there is any defect in the products sent to you, Rossomer Square will quickly replace the product at no cost to you. Please do not dispose of the original order. A UPS call-tag will be issued and we will pay the shipping costs in order to collect the original order. If we are not able to collect the original order, then we will not be able to issue a refund.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to return a product.
We Are Committed to Your Privacy and Security
At Rossomer Square we are committed to guarding your privacy and security on our Web site. The following policy explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Information We Collect
Rossomer Square collects from our users the information that is necessary to complete an order such as billing, contact, and credit card information. In addition, users of our site have the option to give their contact information (such as name and e-mail address) if they have questions, etc. Our users also have the option of registering for an account and/or signing up for our newsletter.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following general purposes:
- Fulfilling your order.
- Contacting you regarding your order or a question/comment you sent us.
- Distributing our newsletter and promotional offers (if you registered for this).
- Improving our site and services.
We are committed to guarding your privacy. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information, except as follows:
- We may provide the information we have received to our trusted business partners in order to fulfill your order.
- We respond to subpoenas, legal orders, legal investigations and other situations where we may be required by law to share your information.
Registration for an Account
On our site, users have the option of registering for and setting up an account. This account allows you to shop faster, track the status of your current orders, review your previous orders and take advantage of other member benefits such as using the “Tell A Friend” feature, which allows you to send a design to a friend. Once you sign in to use our services, you are no longer anonymous.
Registration for an account is an option for our users but it is not required in order to use our site.
Orders Sent as Gifts
If you submit a different address for shipping than for billing, the personal information provided is only used for the purpose of shipping the package. The shipping recipient will not be automatically added to any marketing distribution lists or future correspondence.
Like many retail Web sites, we use aggregate, anonymous cookie information to help us provide a better experience on our site. Our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalize the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by following the relevant instructions which can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. If you set up your computer to reject cookies, you might not be able to use certain features on our site.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user activity, track information regarding Web pages viewed and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We use this anonymous information to help us provide a better Web experience and we do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we collect his/her contact information (such as name and e-mail address) and that information is used for the purpose of distributing our newsletter. You may subscribe to the newsletter by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may un-subscribe by sending an e-mail to the same address.
Rossomer Square uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information. This is industry-standard encryption technology that is used when transferring and receiving your personal information.
If you have any questions about the security at our Web site, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Rossomer Square does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 without receiving verifiable parental consent. If we determine that a child under the age of 13 has registered for an account without parental consent, we delete that personal information from our files.
Consent and Notification of Changes
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSA PEEL & STICK STAMPS
How do the PSA Peel & Stick dies work?
PSA Essentials stamps now include new, exclusive Peel & Stick technology, which allows you to interchange the stamp design die with additional design dies. This provides you with many more stamping options without the cost of investing in a new stamping tool for each design.
Simply purchase your first stamping tool and die and then, when you are ready for a new design for your stamp, purchase another design die separately. Design dies are easily interchanged. Just peel away the center design icon or the outer ring - or both - and replace with your new design.
View a short Peel & Stick video to see how easy it is to use the new PSA Peel & Stick dies - View Video
How do I change the ink cartridge in my PSA stamp?